Emily and I went to see Miss Pattycake tonight at Shades Mountain. Emily...loves Miss Pattycake! She is so bright and colorful, and she sings everything, which Emily is into. I love Miss Pattycake b/c she has a good message, much better than some other things she could be watching!
It was a Pajama Party, so Emily got to wear her PJ's, I let her pick them out. This was her waiting for Miss PattyCake to take stage...
Miss PattyCake, in action...
Emily stood in my lap for the most part, but she enjoyed peaking over the chairs at times...Then we stood in line for over an hour to get a hug and autograph from Miss Pattycake. This is Emily seeing her up close. I don't think she understood why we were in that line until this moment...
We saw friends from church there...
Ems and PattyCake!

No comments:
Post a Comment