Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch with some friends. We did not go to one last year, but I knew she would enjoy it this year. So after we got there and all the kiddos and prego women took a potty break, we got in line for the hay-ride.


Sweet Baby "M"

Ready to ride the Wagon to the pumpkin patch
Obviously happy about the pumpkin she chose...The twins and "H" looking for the perfect find!Um, this one instead.
Cute kidsIt started out a little rainy so we donned our rain gear, but ended up being a beautiful day!Playing after lunchThe Pumpkin Sherriff

Eating her first ever funnel cake. It was yummoThey also rode the train but I was too busy finishing off the funnel cake to take pictures of that, I know, great mother I am.

Hope you all have a great fall!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson