Thursday, November 5, 2009

14 Week Checkup

Had my OB appt. today and all was well. Heartbeat was 146, and before you get any ideas, Ems was 147 at this point.

I have gained weight this pregnancy, so no worries there this time, and more important, I feel great! I am beginning to show a little earlier this time too. You couldn't tell, if you didn't know me, but if you catch me in my running gear, or in the evening, you can definitely see a baby bump growing.

The big ultrasound is Dec 1, yeah! Can't wait to see and name this child, although we do not have an awesome track record for naming our children on a timely schedule.

I do have an ultrasound from last apt. that I STILL have not scanned in, maybe before the baby is born I will get to that.

Toodles!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson