Saturday, January 26, 2013

19-25 of 365

So I decided that it was more attainable to aim for 1 post a week of the 365 photos!  So here goes!


19  - Emily's new favorite hobby...tying toys up to the blind pulls...




20-  Sweet Friends


21-  I love that she can read, I love even more that she has the desire to read.
 




22-  These are so wonderful, they need a second picture.  Opened up a little and even more beautiful!

23 - Benie Boy is finally feeling better, but my sweet is feeling bad now.  Boo for colds!

 
 24-  This week we are rowing Peter Rabbit for school and we decided to plan out our Spring/Summer garden. 

 
25 - Norah has been jumping in her jumperoo this last week.  She enjoys it until one of these "helpers" begins to swing her.  Then she wants out, and fast!

 
25 "Extra" - Aunt Cheryln and Uncle Matt swung by with a surprise!  Since these two have been "under the weather" they received milk shakes to perk them up!  It worked!

 

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson