Tuesday, February 12, 2013

33-39 of 365

 
 
Day 33 - PJ Breakfast Party sans PJ's b/c mommy has a terrible "renembery".  Funny story:  Ems can be particular about her shoes.  This day, she wanted to wear some shoes that were all scuffed up and not "party material".  I suggested that she wear boots that matched and she balked and stated that "you don't wear boots to parties".  I told her that Sara (the birthday girl) would probably be wearing boots and that if she wasn't then Ems could have 2 donuts (a huge bet that I KNEW I would win).  At the party I quickly realized that I forgot to have Ems wear PJ's.  During donut time she ate one then stood to go retrieve another to which I quickly intervened.  "Ems, whatcha doin' babe?" Ems: "I am getting another donut" Me: "Baby we only need one donut today".  Ems, very respectfully comes to me and whispers" Mom, Sara is wearing slippers, not boots".  And that is how a five year old wins a bet, and plays it nicely!  She got her two donuts!


Day 34 - Fun at the park


Day 35 - My blue Eyed Girl


Day 36 - Ems new Jacket, she loves it.  It was on clearance, so I love it too!

Day 37 - My new favorite afternoon activity

Day 38 - Grandma and Poppy are here!!


Day 39 - Anniversary Trip to South Beach Florida.  10 Years, my friends, and he is an amazing man to have put up with me for so long!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson