Norah Anne is 8 Months!
*I have no idea how much she weighs! :)
*I do know that she is snuggly in 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers.
*She has finally begun to eat whole foods, all but totally skipped the pureed food, and is onto bigger and better things (meaning chunks she can pick up with her sweet little pincer grasp and shove into her mouth, even though only 20% of it actually makes it there). She loves sweet potatoes, bananas, mangos, kiwi, carrots, green beans, butternut squash, yellow squash, and maybe a few more.
*She is napping 2 times a days, unless our schdule prevents it, and sleeps from 6:30-6:30 at night. She does typically wake up around 2-3am for a pacy plug, but thankfully goes right back to sleep.
*She is sitting up well, and chews on everything in sight. Still not rolling from front to back (she has only done this once or twice in her lifetime). Making no move to crawl or pull up.
*She has cut 1.5 teeth. :)
*Everyone has told me recently how she does not look like the others, so I added one of each of them for comparison.
*Still has those SWEET baby blue eyes.
I love her so much!
Emily 8-Months
Ben - 9ish Months
No comments:
Post a Comment