However, I am going to try and update weekly, at the least bi-weekly. I want to spend my spare moments playing Uno, scrabble, legos, rainbow bands, trucks, planes, jumping on the trampoline, reading books that have nothing to do with Ancient India, China, Egypt, Rome, or any other European or Asian country...you get the idea! So, without further adieu. Here are a few pictures of the kids from this month...
Ben is very good at counting and getting some practice here with fine motor skills.
My "littles" other mother. She kind of looks like me...
Ben, writing his name.
Silly Goose... Where does she get this silliness from...
Oh...never mind...
Trampoline fun on nice sunny days!
This girl...she is so precious. I love her!
Some days, we just need to nap!
We have had TONS of soup lately. Tons, I tell ya, TONS! Warms the bones.
Blurry, but I love it anyway. We have had several friends with birthdays this month. Nori likes birthday cake and very clearly says "I ant (want) THAT!!" when she spys it.
We have looked at our share of tile this month.
Troy has been hard at work on the Master bath and closets!
History lessons with afternoon tea...
Our bears had a slumber party at the library, which was quite clever and fun!
Norah loves this 43 year old rocking chair from our friend Cheryl!
I gave up coffee for a few weeks and enjoyed my first cup yesterday. Mmmmm, coffee, how I love thee.










No comments:
Post a Comment