Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Home-school and the Great Escape

I love homeschooling my children!  I love being able to carry our lessons into every part of our day.  This evening, we were eating like Celtic Warriors.  I cooked the meat and veggies in tinfoil, and we ate with our hands!  The kids loved it!  



Troy made sure to drink "ale", to make it more realistic...


I had to document this turtle.  After living with us for a few days, he made the "great escape"!  We really have no idea how he escaped, but he managed to get out of our screened in porch and off of our very steep deck, either by falling, and living, or by "walking" down about 25 stairs.  Either way, he deserved to be free with that determination.

And, he possibly wanted free because of this picture...bless him...


I somehow captured one of our favorite faces of Norah.  Well almost, this is the beginning of it.  She looks out of the sides of her eyes, and makes a pucker with her lips...she is so darn cute.


Another awesome homeschool perk is meeting friends and still getting our work done.  Since we only have to spend 2-3 hours actually "working" the rest of the day is spent doing...whatever we want!  This day, we went to oak mountain!



In July, God blessed us with many nice weather days (temps in the low 80s).  This was one of those!





And last a sneak peak of my girls birthday.  Two. How did that happen??!!??


No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson