Friday, December 5, 2014

October 2014



LOTS of pictures folks, what can I say!

October seems like a blur.  We celebrated Emily's 7th birthday, and I really cannot figure out how that has happened.  One piece of advice for any young mom.  Keep your oldest their age.  I have tried so hard to make Emily older than she is (subconsciously of course).  And it will probably be the one thing I wish I could go back and change.  Keep them kids until they are not!!   We also learned a ton in school and Classical Conversations.  Emily swam 2-3 times a week.  Ben and his best bud Trent spend every possible moment together.  Norah just keep getting cuter and sweeter every day.  Talking more than ever!


The wash room is complete.  Now to finish the bath,,,



Who me?  This is normal!


This too!



Ahoy Matee!


The prisoner got away!!  And with a sippee cup to boot!!!


Ready to roll!


Apple Picking!  Ben had a touch of pink eye, so he missed our fun.  :(







Beach Trip!!  This is the first year we have taken our vacation in October.  One of the joys of homeschooling!  We can take any week off that we feel is necessary!!  We loved going in October, this might be our new favorite time to go!







We celebrated Emilys birthday at the beach.  Donuts, pizza lunch, and by request, Salmon, potatoes and strawberry cake for dinner.


Birthday stroll on the beach with Daddy!



Donuts for Bfast!


A little hiking to burn off the donuts

Birthday water play!



Pizza for Lunch!




Somehow we had room for fro-yo!  (We did end up walking over two miles with the kids that day, so they earned their sugar....I guess!



I am not sure who is more excited here!



The rest of the week was awesome too!













Emily snapped a few pics










We went to the Pumpkin patch with our church this year.  It was warmer than expected, but fun!












Emily was brave enough to try this bungy thing.

Shenanigans!



Cheese!











Emily began swimming with Birmingham Swim League.  BSL!  BSL!

Birthday girl had her annual breakfast with Aunt Cheryl!

Leave Fun!


A little baseball practice!!

Ben and buddy Trent like to play in the mud.  I guess its worth it!


For Halloween, we had a Sheep, a Batman and Super Woman!!

We began a little "structured" teaching with Norah this month.  So far, she LOVES painting BEST!

And lastly, dentist appointments for all!!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson