Troy, Ems and I headed to Carrollton, Georgia to visit our good friends Brian and Peggy Cooper. Troy flew with Brian for 4 years when we lived in Montgomery. Brian and Troy were a great team, and had fun everywhere they went. Brian is an adventurous person, who did not like just sitting in whatever city they flew to(very much like Troy), so he and Troy had many excursions.
I remember one night Troy called and they were in Key West. He said that they were having a drink out on some deck, waiting for their dinner, and watching the sunset. I laughed and asked if they were holding hands. :) Brian was with Troy more often then I was, in those days.
We also had fun when we would all get together. We took a trip to Orlando once, drove the entire way. Always fun to get two pilots together and let them drive for 8 hours. Whew! We went canoeing a few times, and headed for the lake once, where Brian slung Troy and I behind a boat for 30+ minutes.
We miss them. So it was good to see them again.
Love you guys!
1 comment:
Too funny about the sunset & the holding hands. I love that!
I think also, that Emily's baby fat ate her little neck for a snack!! Ha! It has to be there somewhere...
I love this pic & the expression on her face!! She is so so cute I could seriously bite her. :)
Post a Comment