Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Naps can really mess up a girls "do"

Emily is what we call "a hot potato". This girl sweats it out during her afternoon nap. She wakes up with crazy bedhead, and is usually soaking wet with sweat. She will not thank me later for these photos.

Yes, those are tears in her eyes. When I walked in and her hair was so crazy, I could not help myself...I had to go get the camera (which was downstairs), and it did not bless her one bit. She let me know that she thought I had come in to get her out of the jail, only to see me walk out. No ma'm, she did not like it one bit!
Later that evening some neighborhood girls came by to spend some QT with Emily. Just in time see the mess that she made when her daddy (and I emphasize, HER DADDY), allowed her to make with our DVD's... augh!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson