I bought Troy a Canoe for our Anniversary. He has been wanting this canoe for quite some time, and I finally took the plunge. It was used, and a pretty good deal, so I was excited about investing in this three seater (plus a dog). We will spend many days in this canoe, and hopefully Emily will enjoy the trips as much as we always have.
Playing while we unload...I thought this shot was priceless. Mini-van, WITH a canoe... (poor Hyde did not get to go today, next time)
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys. Enjoy the canoe. But, I sincerely hope you don't try to do the rapids. I love you all, Mom
I was just being funny about the rapids, they were really only small whitecaps over rocks. The water was never more than 3ft. deep. A great place to take Emily, and Hyde next time...
Post a Comment