Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cute Shots

Eating a Pear...yum

We play on the playground after our runs. Emily loves to swing and will usually ask us to swing on the "big" swings while she is swinging. Today she let us off the hook, and I was able to get some cute shots of her.



Some of my new favorite things that she says/does:


1) She is talking so much now, but some of it is only understandable by Troy and I. For example she says "boobies" for "blueberries", and "ilk" for "milk", etc. There are many words that she says correctly, but also many that we just "know". Anyway, just some background to my story. So she will tell me something, and I will usually repeat it back to make sure I am understanding her, and our conversation will go a little something like this:


Emily: "boobies"
Me: "You want some blueberries"
Emily (very excitedly): "Otay"!!!


I love this because she says it as if I have just had the BEST idea in the whole world. So sweet.

2) Another favorite thing is that we are trying to teach her about God, and the other day we were outside and I said, "look at all the wonderful things God has made", and I started naming things: "trees, flowers, roly polys", etc.
Troy will sometimes ask her who made dinner, or who made her snack.. Now when he ask her that she always says "God". "Who made our lunch today", "God". Cracks me up everytime

3) She has finally learned to say her name over the last month or so, and she says "Ealy"

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson