We were finally able to get our new kitchen counter tops in and Troy has finished the back splash, so while my house has been less than fully functional, so have I. Weird how that happens to me. So here's my apologies for not being a good blogger.
Here is a picture of just the unfinished work. I will take a picture of it all completed tomorrow, and post a separate blog about that. Troy has never installed tile back splash before and has done an awesome job teaching himself. What a handy husband!

We went to Montgomery Monday to celebrate Pawpaw's birthday. It had "flooded" at their house right before we arrive so Emily was able to play in some serious water puddles!!


Thursday some of our sweet friends came over to play. It was our first time in the baby pool this year. The kids had a blast playing in the water!


Jenn, apparently, is not so fond of gnats!

This hot air balloon floated through our neighborhood Friday morning. I spotted it during my run, and sprinted home to wake Ems up so she could see it. It basically went through our back yard. Pretty cool. We watched it until it was out of sight, then she kept asking for "more hot balloon".

1 comment:
Kitchen looks beautiful! Good job Troy! And weve seen that baloon pass by here on occasion too. I've got some great shots of it almost in our neighbor's yard. Its so cool to see, isn't it?
Post a Comment