Monday, November 1, 2010

5 Months

Just realized I never posted these. Here is my sweetness at 5 months (I actually did not take these until he was 5mths and 10 days or so).



He is the best baby. I could not ask for a better disposition. He loves his sister, and cannot stand it if he cannot look at her when she is doing something. I honestly have to leave the room to nurse him now b/c he will not eat when she is around. I felt bad at first but she thinks its funny, thankfully!
We go to the Doc in a few weeks for his 6 mth checkup. I will post about that and his dedication service soon...and Halloween, trip to the pumpkin patch, first princess party...hummm...I feel a long post coming! :)

1 comment:

mjs said...

Carianne, he is an absolute doll baby! oh my...just want to snuggle him :) happy 5 months, sweet ben!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson