Friday, November 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We have really been taking advantage of the awesome weather. We went to the Pumpkin Patch a few weeks ago. It was a crazy trip! We loaded 5 kiddos in the van and headed to Hayden, Alabama, knowing a bad storm would be approaching soon. We also knew it was our last day to go, so to Hayden we went.
We were basically the only people there (there was a bus of kids there when we arrived but the left shortly after we came). The kids picked pumpkins, rode on a "train", and we had lunch. The inflatables had been taken down, due to the weather, but that was okay.





Benie started sitting up, on his own, about 3 weeks ago. I love this stage! He can sit up and see the world, but he is not mobile yet! He really is a happy boy!
This is us at the park a few weeks ago.


I am a terrible blogger. It is hard to find pictures of just Benie Boy. BUT I have
a few most post to come, so YEAH!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson