Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas

Well, we have had a whirlwind of activity since Christmas. I had the flu during Christmas, we signed a contract on our new house, packed up most of our current house, it has snowed, and iced, and we have been trying to keep Ben from crawling, etc., etc.


In keeping with the "Radical" philosophy, I vowed to spend as little as possible on Christmas, while still giving thoughtful and desirable gifts. Ems and Ben both received used gifts, and I was able to make a majority of the presents we gave. This, however, was my favorite of all the gifts I made...



Silhouettes for my mom, of the kids. Aren't they great??

Ben, of course, helped me wrap! Thanks Buddie. btw-you see that pack-in-play in the background? Poor boy has slept in that since he was born. No more my friends! He will officially have a bed in about 1.5 weeks, after we move into our new home. Yeah!

Here is Benie Boy, all decked out in his new Christmas jammies.



Just a sweet one of Ben...

Ben's first snow. Of course, he ate it...


I am sure he will LOVE this picture one day. He is being pushed in the doll's stroller...

We had an ice storm last week, that made for beautiful pictures!

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

Just wanted to let you know how much I love my sillouettes of the children. They adorn my piano along with the pictures of all four of my sweet grandbabies. I have had many comments on them. I am so blessed with the opportunity to watch them all grow and become more precious every day. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson