We did move a few 1.5 weeks ago. One day I will have enough time to share the entire story on the blog, that day is not today. We love, love our new home, our new neighborhood, and more importantly, our new 5 min. commute to everything that we do!
The kids have both adjusted well to the new house, and we are 95% settled in. We have a few decorations to put up, oh, who am I kidding, we have all the decorations to put up, just not real sure where I want them!!
Ben is very close to crawling, but not yet. He can get some good distance, just scooting, but I think he will crawl real soon.
The two of them love each other, and interact more and more each day!
We love living so close to our good friends. It is fun to be able to spend more time with them. We had our friend M over last week. Even with the awesome playroom, they had more fun coloring on these moving boxes!!
These girls loved sitting at the counter to eat...it is one of our favorite places in the entire house.
We are walking distance to a great park. The weather was awesome this weekend, so we took full advantage!!
1 comment:
God has truly blessed us all. Happy Anniversay. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment