If you have never been to a Roger Day show, you must!
Last Thursday, Ems and I braved the icy roads to head to the Hoover Library for a Roger Day show. Well worth it! I love, love watching my girl get so excited and dance her head
off. Augh, I could eat her up! Anyway, he is great with the kids:
Kids of all ages here, and they are loving it!I appreciated how he sat down on their level and asked them if they had any request. Then asked them how to change the ending to a song. My sweet angel raised her hand, as you can see, was not called on, but the question was "how should Zachery get out of the tree", I asked Ems later what she was going to say, her reply: "he should just jump and roll onto the soft grass". :)
I love how he puts on crazy hats and glasses...
I love how he puts on crazy hats and glasses...
Okay, so in case I was a little too vague before, go see Roger Day!
The End
No comments:
Post a Comment