Friday, April 22, 2011

11 Months

I cannot believe that my baby boy will be 1 in less than 2 weeks!  It really blows my mind.  Here he is at 11 months.

He is getting around very well (he has this cute way of crawling with his left foot kindof uner him, as if he wants to be ready at any moment).  By 11 months he was not showing any signs of wanting to walk.  He is a happy baby that loves to melt your heart with a smile.  He says "mama", "dada", "nene"(for Emily), and "duh-duh" for dog.  He enjoys rolling and throwing balls back and forth.  He is a boys boy, trucks and balls are his toy of choice.  He points to things so you will tell him what it is, and he is a reader like my Ems (thank you Lord).  He will say More, All-Done, Milk, and Fan, in sign language.  By 11 months he has learned two behaviors that will get him in trouble; throwing his food off of his tray, and getting into Hyde's dog bowls.  He is not very frightened by my measly thump on his hand, but I have not quite found the heart to do anything harder.  I know, I know, I better do it now, but he is so stinkin' cute, and smiles at me when I thump him (which typically gets me to giggle), its bad all the way around.  Second child.  Just for proof of difficulty, here is the grin I get when I thump him....

See, its hard.  Pray for me...


Oh, he also makes an "airplane" noise all of the time.  You will typcially hear him just playing making this jet sound.  Love it!

1 comment:

mjs said...

precious, precious boy!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson