Seedling began in Feb, lost most of those due to "dampening off", but re-seeded in late Feb. We only started: squash, lettuce and tomatoes in the trays; everything else was planted directly in the soil on 4/15/11: Corn, Creamer peas, lady peas, purple hull peas, okra, watermelon, cantaloupe, potatoes, green beans, peppers, sweet snap peas and successive plantings of squash.
Not quite finished with the fence.
My helper doing the honors!
I have to say. Gardening is one of my favorite things to do in this life. Something about watching a seed turn into this, bring such great pleasure. Working the ground, pulling weeds, managing those pesky bugs (organically). So.much.fun. Just a glimpse of how the Father must feel to watch us grow in Christ. Now God, bring the rain!!(in more ways than one!) :)
1 comment:
I am so proud of you, Troy and of course Emily with your awesome garden. May God Bless you with many meals with the fruits of your work. I love you. Mom
Post a Comment