Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fall

Since next week marks the beginning of Winter, I thought it best to post a few Fall pictures!



I love leave piles, and to watch my kids have so much fun in them!




Our, "new to us" slide, graciously donated by the Brookins Family!  Thanks Guys, we LOVE it!


We took our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch in October.  We went with some sweet friends of ours, the Stafford Family.  This day was actually Beths Birthday too, so we celebrated that evening with pizza, and brownies.  ;)




Just LOOK at those curls.  They are basically gone now.  I cut them the other day.  Sad....

 Happy Boy!



 About three minutes after I took this picture, we realized that we did not see Ben, anywhere...We were all looking for him, and the girls were ready to hop back on the wagon to leave.  I heard Emily yell "Come on mom, Ben is not waiting!".  I look over to see him climbing up the stairs of the back of the covered wagon, OBLIVIOUS to the fact that we were nowhere near him.  After I ran to the wagon, I climbed on to see this...

Yep, he was as happy as could be, just ready to ride!

Next we headed north to Cullman to an Apple Orchard...



No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson