Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Decoration

I am a pretty simple girl,so I don't get too elaborate with my decorating.Some of you are shocked out of your socks! :)  I know, I know, who am I kidding.  But it is not my gift!  So, why worry and overdo it.  I just go simple.  I do however like to have two trees.  One for the kids ornaments and one "pretty" tree (which does not look nearly as pretty as 18 billion other trees I had the pleasure of beholding this year). But it makes me smile, and thats pretty much all that matters!  Right??

Anyway, this year, Emily was a BIG helper.  It made decorating much more enjoyable.  We turned on Christmas music and had a blast!




Until, of course she was ready to stop and play with legos...  :)

Artificial, "kids" tree



Our grow-up tree that was real and had a wonderful smell!  (note all of the ornaments on the bottom)

That night we enjoyed our tree with a little hot cocoa!

1 comment:

mjs said...

Precious! your family is beautiful!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson