We started off at Emily's ballet rehearsal, then on to lunch at chik-fil-a. A very nice woman bought ben an ice cream and cookie for his birthday, which was so special.
Then he and daddy went to Barber Motorsports and had a blast looking at all those mo-I-cyles. I made spaghetti for dinner, per his request, and we enjoyed some cake
The next day, we dedicated Nori at church and the family was here for that, so we took advantage and celebrated Ben's birthday with family after a small lunch. I made "blue" cake, which was his onlt request, and decided to make it look like clouds with an airplane.
Aunt Cheryl gave him a cape and mask with his name on it. One of his favorite gifts!
Cousins
Ben is such and amazing kid. He is compassionate, has a servants heart, lives to be kind and polite (always saying yes ma'm, thankyou, im sorry), putting others before himself.
He can count to 20, knows his alphabet by recognition and their sounds. Knows all of his colors and most of his shapes. He LOVES all vehicles, and airplanes, but most especially dirt bikes and monster trucks. He loves his sisters and loves to read!
He is a one-of-a-kind-Ben, and I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment