Day 126 - Last Kindermusik with Ms. Jill. :( We have loved and taken Kindermusik with Ms. Jill since Emily was 18mths old. She is pursuing her dream to be a school teacher, and we are SO excited for her, but sad, sad that our kindermusik with her is over. We LOVE Ms. Jill!!
Day 127 - We had a few fire trucks at our house to evaluate little Ben who was grazed by a snake. We had enjoyed a picnic outside in our back yard, when Nori became fussy and wanted a nap. I took her in, and the kids stayed out. I heard Ben screaming (which is typical when he and Emily are left alone), so I finished up with Nori and headed out. Emily exclaimed that Ben said he was bitten by a snake. By the grace of God it just barely broke the skin and did not release much, if any venom into him. This incident was a reminder that all of my children are ultimately in the hands of their Heavenly Father, and I cannot protect them all of the time.
Day 128 - Sipping Nori
Day 130 - I was actually at work all day, and my mom was, as always, faithful to come stay with the kiddos. But here is an extra picture from last week of Nori and I vacuuming. :) Ben was the photographer
Day 131 - Amazing weather, amazing baby.
Day 132 - Happy Mothers Day mom. Yep, I have the best family in the world! We had an amazing day!

No comments:
Post a Comment