Day 309 - Sweet Nori
Day 310 - Guess who helped me unload groceries and...um...clean out my purse...
Day 311 - We got to hold sweet baby Evelyn. Love, Love, Love baby love.
Day 312 - Sorting candy...still...Pile #1 - Keepers (chocolate and stuff mommy wants to eat and deprive children of), Pile #2 - Hard Candy to put in SP shoe boxes, Pile # 3 - Trash (candy that is a dental bill waiting to happen)
Day 313 - Sleepover!
Day 314 - Fall leaves and scanning the American Girl catalog.
Day 315 - Pillow fights that never get out of hand....
Day 316 - We had a quick cold front and Troy put these socks on Norah to warm up her tootsies. We said she looked like a zebra, or a "centaur". lol
Day 318 - Love bubble wrap!
Day 319 - Pizza Night!!
Day 320 - Filling our shoe boxes. One of our favorite things of the season.
1 comment:
I absolutely was blown away by Ems creativity of her "let's make Mommy crazy" list. My only contribution was turning all the toilet paper around to make them roll toward the back. Emily really didn't see the fun in that but she isn't like her Grandma who HAS to have the paper roll over the top. I love that they do shoeboxes, of course. Operation Christmas Child is one of my passions and I am excited to pass that love down to my grandchildren. I love you all.
Post a Comment