This oil is amazing. I have used it three times this week to stave off a headache. You might ask why my head is wanting to ache so badly this week, but that is for another post. :)
How do I use it? I dab a bit on my temples and I hold the bottle under my nose and breathe deeply 3-4 times. Once I had to do this again after 10 minutes. Amazing.
Other uses:
*Ant repellent
*1 agent in the allergy blend I use to keep my family from sniffling and rubbing their noses off during peak pollen seasons (lemon, lavender, and peppermint)
*Tummy trouble (i.e. has helped us corral the stomach virus)
*Car sickness (this effect has been almost immediate)
There are many other uses, but these are the ways we have benefited from this little bottle so far!
These are my personal experiences, I am not giving medical advice here, but I'm just sayin' it works! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment