Last Friday Night; Our church had its 15th Anniversary Celebration Service and Dessert Social...
I did not get home until 10:30, bed by 11pm, up at 4am...
Saturday; Run 20 miles in training for the San Diego Marathon in June, Church Picnic at Oak Mountain, Glass of wine at dinner to relax from the day.
Cheryl with Gue
Cute Kids
Caleb looks like he may be worried it is too...
This shot speak for itself. Caleb said that they won because they had the Favor of the Lord, I agree because that egg hit the ground 5 times, at least and never broke.
Sunday; church, clean house, Taxes, met Josh and Jenn for dessert at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Josh's 29th Birthday.
Tuesday; Drive to Montgomery for work
Wednesday; Pick out tile for laundry room, church
Thursday; Stayed at Cheryl's while the roofers worked on our house. Took this shot from her garden...
Today; Back to Montgomery for contract work, Went to Suzanne's for our 6mth pictures. I can't wait until I can show them to you. She is so talented!
Well, I hope you are all up to date now! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment