Saturday, April 5, 2008

Everyday Life

He always wants to follow me upstairs to Emily's room, but I always make him "stay" at the bottom of the stairs, so he just waits until I come back down.

The blue pants do not match her cute pink top, however, her father is all about comfort vs. coordination, and this is what he changed her into when I was not watching!


2 comments:

Abbey said...

aaaawwww! Let that baby come to her room! That picture makes me sad. But he's a good boy for being patient! Our Basset Hound used to hide under Ando's crib while he napped, thinking I couldn't see her, but her tail would be sticking totally out of the bottom ruffle. She sooooo wanted to be in there with him all the time! But I too, wouldn't let her, so I get that, but that picture does make me sad though!

The Stinson Family said...

It is sad, but he is so spoiled. The only time he can't go, is when she is sleeping. It is a pitiful picture, I must admit.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson