Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Show Me How...

Troy showing Emily how to eat... (Don't tell him I posted this)



She is getting the hang of it!



Couldn't you just eat this kid up?!?!

Smiling is one of her favorite past times

Finally,on the non-baby agenda, is sprucing up our casa for selling. I have been doing some work in the yard.

Before:

After:

I planted a few annuals in this bed, and I separated all of my daylillys and re-planted them in an orderly fashion (those are planted behind and on either side of the tree)

More to come...

2 comments:

Karen Isbell said...

Where are ya'll moving? Emily is precious! I love looking at her pictures

The Stinson Family said...

We want to move to Vestavia. That is where our church is, our friends live, the running trail is... We spend so much time driving there! We will see if God has it in His plans for us. We are going to try and sell the house ourselves.

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson