The girl we hired to replacement, seems to be a good fit, so my last day will officially be June 30. It is bitter sweet, since I have spent 5 1/2 years there, but I know that the Lord is calling me to give it up, and take care of Emily.
On Monday the Board of Directors and Management Team took me out for lunch, they gave me a beautiful pendant, as a going away gift.
Tuesday, the entire staff had a pot luck for me, which was very sweet, and a tear jerker for me. Augh, I don't like to cry!
Troy came down Wednesday to keep Emily for a while. Here are a few pictures from our week...
Emily and her Aunt Stacy
Emily with her two cousins in the background
Emily in the pool for the first time ever (yes, I was at work, and no I won't tell you how disappointed I was that I was not there)
Emily with Daddy in the pool
Emily with her PawPaw
Again with PawPaw, learning about geese,
Also this week, Candyce and Brian introduced their new little one into the world: Katelyn Rose..
Katie and Tyler
1 comment:
Yay for you getting closer to being home with Emily!
These are all soooo good! Too too cute. I can relate to missing some of the "firsts". And it never gets easier, I can say that. It still makes me sad! I missed one of Anderson's best games this year when I was at the beach, and I cried when I got aff the phone with Matt!! :(
Post a Comment