Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Baby is One!

We had a family party for Emily last Saturday, at Troy's parents' house. They were very gracious to host us, thanks guys!

Most of our family came, which blessed me, and hopefully will bless her one day.

Emily loved, loved her cake. I mean she ate every last bite (minus the head that fell on the floor, and Hyde quickly cleaned up).

Aunt Jill and Robyn


Iceman Brewer (Possibly Emily's future husband)Laura and Little Brewer (Emily's other potential husband)Everyone gathering...Ella and her Grandma Aunt Pam and Catherine showing Emily some of her unwrapped toys.The Spread...Birthday Girl...Us, trying to light the candle while still laughing from the "cake incident"...
Yummy!She had this glazed look the entire time we opened presents. Too much caffeine?Troy and Catherine putting together a gift...Emily and her cousins Bren and Chan
Ems and MawmawEms and Meme and Poppop. She has this picture of them in her diaper bag that she pulls out and kisses, with much enthusiasm ("Ahhhh", open mouth kiss). So Cute.

2 comments:

Abbey said...

These are so cute!
Sorry we couldn't make it tonight.. Wilson FINALLY crashed out solid around 4pm and he's still out. I took a late nap too and am about to hit the pillow myself. We're all pooped!
How'd it go??

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed the party and it was well worth the Auburn Game! I enjoy so much watching Mkat(my nickname for her) an its nice to you and Horey too!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson