So Troy and I decided that we needed to replace all the windows in the back of our house. They are wooden, rotting, and single paned (when I say single paned, I mean they were really 18 "single panes" in each window. We knew that they needed to be replaced, so we took the plunge and hired a guy from our church to help install them.
When Troy went to order the windows, he decided that he wanted a big "picture window" in our eat in kitchen, instead of the existing 3 windows. So, clearly, this involved a bit more than just inserting a window. They had to remove, frame, drywall, and mud. It is not totally finished, but when I walked in the kitchen this morning, as the sun was coming up, I decided that I had to share the "new view". Wow, God is so talented with his creation.



View From Emily's Room
No comments:
Post a Comment