Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Playing in this Beautiful Weather!

Emily and I have been in Montgomery for the last two days. I was working (I know, I quit work, but I still do some contract work for a company down there, and they are going through their annual audit, so I went down to be there). Mom came up to watch Emily in Montgomery at my aunts house, while I was doing 8-5).

All that to say, that I am finally getting to the weekend pictures. Emily and I have been playing outside a good bit of the day, since the weather is so nice. She loves being outside.


Maximize this picture to see the excitement on Emily's face...

My cousin gave her this little pony for her birthday. It plays music, and she has learned how to push her feet and make it move forward, instead of just going backward. :)




This is a neighbors cat, that loves to hangout on our porch and terrorize Mr. Hyde. Emily thinks the cat is the most amazing thing...




Ems riding on the pony...

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson