Sunday, November 30, 2008

It's Beginning to Look alot like Christmas...

Friday, I actually went shopping (I did not go until 7am or so) for the first time in a few years. It was fun to get out, without a child in tow, and get most of my shopping finished.

Afterwards I put up our Christmas Decorations. Troy and I love Christmas time, we have been listening to Christmas music for 3 weeks now.




We put the lights and ornaments on the tree while Emily was taking a nap. It was fun to see her expression when we brought her down to see the tree complete.


Where's Emily...


Here is a picture from last year...


1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

I'm so jealous! I love Christmas too but there is not a tree in sight around here. I'll just print pictures of yours and put it in my living room if that's ok :0)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson