Saturday, December 6, 2008

Carousel

We took Emily to the mall Thursday to ride the Carousel for the first time. She was nonchalant about it. I think she could take it or leave it but I did get a few smiles.


Someone at church told me that this was not truly a blog, but only a place to put pictures. Well, yes that is correct. I am not a good writer, and the purpose of this blog is for our families, who do not get to see Emily much, to be able to watch her grow.
So all you blog snobs out there will have to forgive my blogging, or lack there of. This is mainly pictures of our Daily Lives as listed above. ;)

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

Well, regardless of what bloggers say about your site, I love your "blog". I can't imagine going weeks or months without a pictoral update on my sweet Emily Bear. She is so adorable and funny. It seems like months since I have seen her and watched her be her cute adorable self when actually it has only been a couple of weeks. She is growing up so fast and I am so glad you are keeping us up to date. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson