Well, most of you know that Cheryl left for New Zealand on Friday for one whole month. Because of this departure we had a Christmas celebration with them before she left.
"Where are they!?!?"
Cheryl and one of her favorites (mint chocolate)
Cheryl is one of my closest friends so I will miss her dearly, but I am excited for her to take advantage of this great opportunity. My cell phone bill will also benefit from her stint in NZ, since we will mainly be talking via Skype. I am hoping that Nate is getting me a camera for my computer for Christmas (JK). ;) Emily will miss her a ton too. I vowed to post a new picture of Emily everyday. So I will do my best to keep that promise.
1 comment:
y, Eartha has a camera/mic thing that she attaches to her computer to talk to Danielle. Since Danielle's home, I would bet she'd let you borrow it.
Post a Comment