I realize that some of you have no idea that I sell Mary Kay, but I do, and have for almost 6 years. Recently, Mary Kay has switched the color line to mineral products, which is great, except that I have a ton of eyeshadow, cheek color, and lipstick that is not the new mineral line. SO, what to do? Have a huge sale to deplete my inventory.
I am going to list, and hopefully post links to the MK website so that you can view the colors of the products that I am selling at a reduced rate (reminder: the products on the MK website are the mineral version, but the colors are the same). If anyone is interested in purchasing these products, please email me: cariannestinson@charter.net.
Clearly, I am not a bully salesperson, so this is the only notice you will get, except a few that are on my mail list.
Eyeshadow: $6.25; Sale $1.56: http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/viewall/default.aspx
Available Colors: Bamboo, blue moon, Cinnabar, Copper Beach, Cranberry Ice, Jungle,
Lagoon, Jade, Currant Craze, Lucky Penny, Moonstone, Onyx, Rose Mist, Sheer Pink,
Sugar Plum, Hazelnut, White Sand, Tropical Sun, Storm, Double Expresso
Cheek Color: $10.00; Sale $2.50: http://www.marykay.com/color/cheeks/marykaymineralcheekcolor/default.aspx
Available Colors: Apricot Breeze, Brick, Pink Meringue, Dessert Bloom, Santa Fe Sun,
Nutmeg, Pink Sapphire, Mocha Blush, Gold Canyon
Lipstick: $13.00; Sale $3.25: http://www.marykay.com/color/lips/viewall/default.aspx
Available Colors: Cantaloupe, Garnetfrost, Shell, Paradise Pink, Pink Diamonds, Strike-
A-Pose, Dusty Rose, Sunset, Toffee, Sunburst
Lip Liner: $10.00; Sale $2.50: http://www.marykay.com/color/lips/marykaylipliner/default.aspx
Available Colors: Dark Berry, Burgundy (similar to Cinnamon), Metallic
Eye Liner: $10.00; Sale $2.50: http://www.marykay.com/color/eyes/marykayeyeliner/default.aspx
Available Colors: Slate, Charcoal, Chocolate
Color Palette: $50.00; Sale $12.50
Even Complexion Essence: $35.00; Sale $17.50 http://www.marykay.com/skincare/antiaging/10002640/10002640/default.aspx
Facial Highlighters: $18.00; Sale: $9.00 http://www.marykay.com/color/facialhighlightingpen/facialhighlightingpen/default.aspx
No comments:
Post a Comment