Saturday, December 6, 2008

14 Months

Seems like I get later and later about posting these monthly pictures, opps.



I am listing a few extras for comparisons sake.

14 Months
13 Months


8 Months

3 Months


Emily's personality shows more and more everyday. She is such a sweet child. Last night we had dinner with some friends, and Emily kept lunging for their little girl and giving her hugs. It was so sweet. She is talking more and more everyday, and beginning to use more sign language. It is funny how you teach them things, over and over and it seems they are not even paying attention, and then one day they will do what you have been showing them, as if to say (I know what you are doing, I will do it when I want). :)



We have started attending "storytime" at the Hoover library. She is really beginning to enjoy that. She loves other children, and mainly watches them for now. She will look around and flirt at people with her eyes, if she catches them looking at her. She is a ham.

1 comment:

Chris and Ashley said...

She is too cute for words! You are going to have to watch that flirting business, Troy is going to have to beat the boys back with a stick!

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson