Being a member of the zoo is awesome! We love to go, and most importantly, we love to go FREE! The membership has already paid for itself and we have 9 months left on it. You know me, I like free.


I just love how she squats down to see them..
Hello Mr. Sheep..
Hello Sara..
Please, scratch my head...
Duck X-ing
Emily giving Sara hugs.. (look close at this one...Can you get over that face Emily is making, like "Look at me being sweet, yeah, I know, I'm sweet"..)

Cool little sheep encounter... (BTW, the rakes are to use on the ground, not on the sheep)
Beautiful Bald Eagles

Hippo! Oh, and I was not happy that we could not see the Rhinos yesterday, what with all the hoopla, and mailouts about the great new Rhino's. Hum!
Train Ride
Trying to get a group shot..
Again with the hugging. I think my kid is a bully hugger. ;) jk
Sweet Sophia asked me to take this one.
Love, Love the zoo!
So yesterday we went with our friends Sara and the twins (they have names (Skye and Sophia), I just like to call them the twins ;) ). It was a tad cool to begin with, but turned out to be a beautiful day.
I just love how she squats down to see them..
Duck X-ing
Emily giving Sara hugs.. (look close at this one...Can you get over that face Emily is making, like "Look at me being sweet, yeah, I know, I'm sweet"..)
Cool little sheep encounter... (BTW, the rakes are to use on the ground, not on the sheep)
Train Ride
Trying to get a group shot..
Again with the hugging. I think my kid is a bully hugger. ;) jk
Sweet Sophia asked me to take this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment