Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happenings



I have not had much time to blog lately. I am preparing for the annual audit for the company that I do contract work for, and that has kept me busy. busy during her nap times. But here are a few pictures I snapped last week of our sweet girl, who is growing so fast! I went to Kids Market Thursday night and decided on cute little PJ's that make her look younger, since this is one of the only times I feel like she is my "baby" anymore, she is so grown up.
For Emily's Birthday, my brother and sister-in-law, generously, gave us their swing set. Although it has not been assembled yet, because it is apparently monsoon season here, Ems and I decided to make them a thank-you note. She loves to paint, so I thought it a good reason to get them out and let her go to town.




She also loves to help me cook. Don't you love how she can barely reach the stove. Troy is not a fan her helping me like this (for fear that she might burn herself), but I could not help letting her stir the other day and snapping a quick pic.

A couple of weeks ago she started spelling her name. I have this song that I have been singing to her since she was 3 months old or so: "Your name is Emily, your name is Emily, your name is Emily, spelled E-M-I-L-Y". She learns so much through song.

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson