Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New England Trip


We had a blast on our trip. Ems did great on the plane. We saw beaches, mountains, moose, apple orchards, Lakes, beautiful fall foliage, dairy farms, and much, much more. It was one of the best vacations we have taken, and I hope Emily will remember some of it.


I took over 700 pictures, and I am slowly going through them. Here are a few I really liked...

Ems checking to ensure that baggage arrived in one piece
Church in Portsmouth
Beach in Oguncuit, MainePortland, MaineL.L. Bean Boot in Freeport, MaineLighthouse Tour in MaineThen we traveled to North Conway, New Hampshire. We decided on an easy trail, and walked upon these two ladies (look closely in between the trees, we thought they were statues at first)Then this large fellow. Several locals told us that we were very blessed to have seen these 3 Moose. Some said they had lived there 10 years and had never had the chance to see them in the woods like this.Hikers"Ittle, tiny Frog"Scenic train in North ConwayPrettyCovered Bridge somewhereCovered Bridge in Littleton, NHMountains at Franchonian NotchBeautiful water falls at the Basin in Franconian NotchFall ColorsBurlington, VermontPlayground in BurlingtonAllenholm Farms (Apple Orchard) in North Hero Island, VermontPicking Macintosh ApplesYummyChurch in Bethany, VermontQuechee GorgeFarmer EmsHeifer BarnMy sweetiesVery hungry calfLawn Cow at Liberty Dairy Farm B&BChickens on farmEms looking for eggsOur hostess at the Farm (Ms. Beth)View of Farm
We also went to Ben and Jerry's but those pictures are on the other camera. Hope to get those and a few videos up soon. For now, I must go ice a cake for my birthday girl, then go to bed!!

2 comments:

lizzy said...

so beautiful!

Jodie said...

Wow! I loved seeing your pictures and would love to hear about your trip. What a blessing. I know y'all had a wonderful time. So glad you shared some pictures. :)

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson