We started celebrating Troy's birthday Monday with a dinner at P.F. Changs with our friends Nate and Cheryl. Troy loves that place, and we had a great dinner, although it set a little sour on my stomach after Nate pulled out his Iphone and told me how many calories I just consumed.
Nate and Cheryl taking turns wearing Emily's bow.

Typically Troy is the babysitter when we go out to eat. He invariably gets up with Ems and walks her around, even when she is not really bothering anyone. So this night I vowed to handle it, and let him relax. Cheryl and I both did the Corralling, and he said that he felt very relaxed the entire time. Thanks Cheryl for the help!
Typically Troy is the babysitter when we go out to eat. He invariably gets up with Ems and walks her around, even when she is not really bothering anyone. So this night I vowed to handle it, and let him relax. Cheryl and I both did the Corralling, and he said that he felt very relaxed the entire time. Thanks Cheryl for the help!
No comments:
Post a Comment