1 - I love how Emily loves to look at the presents...
2. I love how she loves to look at the tree...
3. I love how Emily says, for every Christmas song, "that songs 'bout when Jesus was born".
4. I love buying and making last minute gifts I think will make people happy, and knowing that I broke the rules Troy and I had set for buying for each other (I do it every year).
5. I love the food, too much...
6. I love the way Troy wraps presents (see, in pics above, right hand corner, the one Emily is sitting on).
7. I love how Emily said all day yesterday that it was Christmas-Eve-Eve.
8. I love that I am DONE, except for cooking, and can enjoy today and tomorrow with my sweet family.
9. I love that Christmas is about Jesus, and that He can take anything and resurrect it to new life.
10. I love that I bought my little man his first outfit from his mommy yesterday, it was $3.50 and oh, so, cute...
11. I love this tradition (Zoo Lights with the Ross's)...
12. I love making things with my girl...
No comments:
Post a Comment