So, here goes:
Thanksgiving was great! We ate way too much, and had tons of fun with family.
Here is a picture of my cousin giving Emily a cookie, I wish you could see the smile on Ems face.
Ems and Evan eating their cookies...
Chowing down...
Emily and Cousin Ellie playing together...
Yum, yum
Its a Boy! Most of you already know this, but now it is blog-ficial. We are super excited, well I am, Troy does not get excited about babies. We have no clue on a name, hoping to figure that out by the time he is 1 yrs old.
Here is my ultrasound from 10 wks. I am lame I know, that was...well, 10 wks ago. But cute nonetheless.

And here is baby boy at 18 wks. He has been measuring about 4 days ahead since 7 wks, but he looks healthy and we expect him to be here probably at the end of April.


And here is baby boy at 18 wks. He has been measuring about 4 days ahead since 7 wks, but he looks healthy and we expect him to be here probably at the end of April.
I am feeling great. This pregnancy is so much like my pregnancy with Emily, with the exception of gaining a few extra pounds (which is due to the fact that I was training for a marathon when I was preg. with Ems). I would have never known that it was a boy based on comparing pregnancies (although my mother-in-law seems to think that they have both been very different which is why she knew right away that I was having a boy). The heart rates have been within beats of each other, and I seem to be carrying them the same.
The one difference is that this little man does not move very much (not to where I can feel). I did not even begin feeling him at all until about a week and a half ago, and I really only feel him 2-3 times a day. Emily was a mover. It could also be because I have less time to "focus" on feeling him move, either way, this has been a difference.
So many of my friends are pregnant. I am so excited about this chapter in our lives. God has blessed us more than we can imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment