We woke up, ate breakfast, got dressed and then took our bottoms outside for the remainder of the day (minus nap time).
Emily and I like to go to the neighborhood park across the street from our house. They have a small play set, but more importantly, they have a pond. So we typically play, walk around the pond, and play again.
A few months back she found this green bouncy ball there (one you might find in a gumball machine as a prize). She always wants to get it out, when we are at this park, and either roll it down the slide or throw it and chase after it. Yesterday she was throwing it, and I was keeping a good eye on it (the stinking thing is HARD to see), when I heard her say "Uh-oh, I lost it mommy". It had slipped out of her hand and she was not sure of the direction it took. We both looked around for a while when I heard her say "God, please help up find my ball, Amen". Well, after my heart melted, I became more determined to find it, said my own prayer and began looking in earnest. When I had given up, I went over to the bench to pick up our stuff and looked down to see...our green ball. "Thank you God for helping us find our green ball" we said, almost in unison! What a privilege to be her mother.
Bunny also got in on the action...
Turtles we LOVE to watch jump into the pond!
Wait, gotta go potty first!
Having an intense conversation with this duck about what he like to eat.
No comments:
Post a Comment