Saturday, April 3, 2010

Zoo Day

We went to the Zoo Thursday will the twins, Baby Zoe, and little Miss "A". Emily is so into Baby Zoe, she talks about her almost as much as she talks about her momma "Ms. Molly". She loves Molly, mainly b/c Molly is the mother of Zoe. ;)

Anyway, we met at the zoo, and began our tour. Emily promptly grabbed onto the side of the stroller and barely let go the entire day.
I love how "into" the animals the kids get. Here they are gazing at the kangaroo.Train Ride. Em, loves the train. She gets to pick b/w the train or the carousal. Today she choose the train. All the other kids rode the carousal too, and Ems had to just watch, but she was a real trooper about it. So proud of her.Ems and SophiaNow this goat is living the life, don't you think?I have finally worked on a few things for my boy. Made him a few burp clothes, a blanket and a few onesies.

Last night we had dinner with the Staffords. They have a little girl that is 3, and Emily loves her to death. They had a blast playing, and Emily was asleep last night in record time.

Today we plan to run the come home and dye Easter Eggs. Then Nate and Cheryl are keeping Emily for us so that we can enjoy a date night. Yeah!

Yesterday, I read Emily the story of The Garden, then the Death of our Precious Savior. I cried when I read out loud how God had to lay every sin on His Son and turn his face from Him. Augh, I was looking at my little girl and thinking how hard that must have been, yet how thankful I am that they sacrificed for us. Praying you have a reflective and joyous Easter weekend!

No comments:

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson