I have not been good at taking any pictures lately, mainly b/c we have been holed up inside for almost three weeks now. Emily caught a little cold, then got better, then apparently caught something else that has had her down for about a week and a half. She appears to be on the mend, Praise God. Don't get me wrong, she is a trooper, but I hate to see her at less than 100%. She is so ready to see all of her friends again!
Friday, I worked in Montgomery, and since the kids were sick, Troy stayed at home with them rather than making it a visit to see Mawmaw and Pawpaw. It was his first time with them for an extended period, and his first time to try and feed Ben (Ben has only had one other bottle, the night my mom kept the kids for us to have a date). SO, Thursday night, Emily and I made sure that Ben would comply with the bottle feeding. As you can see Emily was a huge help!!
Can you see how he can't even stop smiling at her. I am almost to the point of having to nurse him in the closet b/c he wants to be looking at whatever she is doing so badly.
All went well, and Troy and the kids did great in my absence!
Here is another picture I took today of Troy and Emily watching Loony Toons this morning. It has become a ritual on Sunday mornings, since most Saturdays Emily is swept from her bed at 5am to go running (obviously we did not do that this Sat since she was so sick).
Okay peeps, I will try to take more pictures this week!
We start school this week, so say a prayer for Ems and I, that we cooperate together and that God will give me an extra measure of patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment