Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Praying Mantis

We found one of these today...









Can you tell we are into nature?









Emily said to him "Good job, pray up to God little mantis, good job". Priceless!









Then we had a tea party. Note the awesome quilt we are using. Have I shown this to you before? My mom made it for Benny Boy. Love it! She also made one for Emily (she used clothes from when I was a little girl to make it), can't wait for it to adorn her bed one day.

1 comment:

Faye Brown said...

It made me feel so good to see my quilt. I try hard not to be a person of pride but I am proud of my quilting. My Mammaw quilted and it helps me honor her memory. I remember playing dolls under the quilting frame when she and her WMU ladies would sit for hours and sew and talk about missions. It will also be something that my grandchildren will have from me many years to come. Ben will get a big boy quilt when he is old enough to help me pick a pattern and style. I love you, Mom

Mr. Hyde

Mr. Hyde
First Born Stinson