Day 280 - The kids and I headed to Montgomery for my annual audit. The kids stayed with Grandma at my Aunt Pam's house and had a blast, as always! Here they are enjoying Uncle Mikes "Flying Machine"!
Day 281 - Beautiful Here at The Newmans!
Day 282 - Did not get a picture this day because I worked until 5pm and we traveled home, to an empty home. Got the kids in bed and crashed myself. Whew! I do not know how full-time moms have full-time jobs too! But here is a grainy pic of my girl "creating"

Day 283 - Its that time again, consignment sales and season changes for clothes!
Day 284 - While we were in Montgomery, daddy picked up a trampoline and set it up for the kids! They are in heaven!
Day 285 - Picked daddy up from the airport and headed to Railroad Park!
Day 286 - Race Day! I run the Montgomery Half Marathon every year, and this year was much better than last. Although I felt good running last year, being 2 months post-pardom always makes for interesting paces.
Nori was not too happy that we woke her so early!
My Cheerleaders!
I had the privileged to run with Emily in her first race. She ran the 1 mile mayors run and did GREAT!
Day 286 - Soaking up this wonderful weather, we hit the park again!



No comments:
Post a Comment